BANANA CHEESECAKE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
For the muffins –
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 100ml milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons Fabalous Crunchy Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120g gluten-free flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 100g sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the filling –
- 150g soft cheese
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Fabalous Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Blend the bananas, eggs, milk, cocoa spread and vanilla until smooth then add in the flour, cocoa powder, sweetener and baking powder and blend again until a batter has formed. Spoon between the muffin tins to reach nearly the top.
- Mix together the soft cheese, nut butter, coconut flour, syrup and cinnamon then add a spoonful in the middle of each. Add a banana slice in the middle and push down slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firmed up and golden then leave to cool and place on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with cocoa spread, sprinkle over nuts then enjoy!