CHOCOLATE ORANGE BERRY CHEESECAKE POTS
For the base & topping -
- 100g oats
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Zest of 1 orange
For the chocolate cheesecake -
- 1 x 350g pack silken tofu
- 4 tablespoons Fabalous organic orange hazelnut & cocoa spread
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 20g sweetener
- Berries, to decorate
- First make the base: Mix together the ingredients until combined like a flapjack mixture. Use ⅔ of the mixture to spoon into the base of 3-4 small ramekin or glass dishes then set aside.
- Blend the silken tofu, spread, cocoa powder and sweetener until thick and smooth then divide between the dishes and fill to the top of each.
- Scatter over the remaining crumb mixture and some berries and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set - then enjoy!