FABALOUS ICE CREAM
BY LUCIA CARNIEL
- 400g whipped cream
- 170g condensed milk
- 250g Fabalous Hazelnut & Cocoa Chickpea Spread
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips or roasted hazelnuts and salt flakes to taste
- Mix condensed milk, Fabalous (slightly warmed in the microwave or on the stove) and the vanilla extract. The mixture will be quite hard, it is normal.
- Whisk the cream. Keep the heavy cream in the refrigerator until you want to whip it up. Once ready, add 3 tablespoons of whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and make it homogeneous.
- Finally, proceed by incorporating the rest of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture with a spatula, exerting movements from the bottom upwards.
- Finally add chocolate chips or toasted hazelnuts and salt flakes. Pour everything into an airtight container or into a loaf pan covered with cling film.
- Finally transfer to the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
- The ice cream does not need to be taken out minutes before being served: it is taken out of the freezer and it is immediately soft!